Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

To the world,

Dear world
Get lost.
No, I'm not frustrated.I'm just normally plainly rude.What do you think? You'll screw things and get away with it? Every, every freaking time? If I were you, I would have commited suicide, for who I am. But well, you have killed your conscience, haven't you ? One day you play the evil metro, giving me all the pains in the world, the other day you do this and then you do something so gross that made me write this. Another odd day, you play the bald stinky faculty who is alive only to suck out blood from our bodies and see us rot till our last breaths. Today, you were an autowaala, I swear, I wanted to slap you, but then that's not me. Good for you, what did you think? my father is a minister who mints money day and night? This man has spent lacs on me, to set me off for a better life, cutting down his personal costs , and you, you want me to pay you extra because you can shout and mis-behave in the mid of the road ? Well, go to hell. I would have paid you extra if you were polite but well, go to hell again. I don't understand what is up with the world? why can't people be polite? Why is everyone talking like the mcd office clerks , you are frustrated? get a punching bag. Or fucking don't, that's your concern. All I ask for, is talk polite, and if you can't, f**k off. Seriously.Next time, I may lose my mind, apart from peace, and may, you know, just kill you. So do your work and go shout at your kids.I don't acknowledge any shit from anybody.
Sincerely,
The girl in Blue Converse

2 comments:

Michael said...

Look at the bright side I guess, u cud'ev been fat n ugly on top of everything :P

nikita said...

:D yeah right.