Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Love You


Dear you,

The day you left is imprinted in my memory like an old childhood nightmare. It’s been a very long time. I don’t remember you. Only when the breeze, kiss the fragrant flowers your scent comes to me. Only when I walk alone, my fingers miss yours. When a tear trickles down my cheek, I feel your touch. Only while sleeping, I dream of you. I wake up to void, my hands search for you on the bed everyday only to realise that you’re not there. My eyes reach the blue skies trying to remember your face, looking at the shapeless clouds. I cook your favourite pasta and serve you a plate every day, hoping its aroma will take you to me. But you never come. As you walked away from me that day, a little something in me died, forever. All that’s left to me, is a pain, a very persistent pain. The doctor said, he could not cure me. Nothing can, but you. Come and kiss my pains away. The woman in me is dying for the man she loves and only a dead cold human corpse is all that is left to me. When the sunshine kiss my lips, I miss yours. I yearn to be in your arms and spend my life with you at a place where the heart does not cry, where the smile isn’t fake, where you and I are together. I could not stop you that day, for you had promises to keep, you had wars to win, to had a nation to serve, you had a duty to fulfill. Our love, dear you, is beyond the material bounds, its beyond the boundaries and territories created by us. We are mere mortals, but our love will go on forever. As I stand here alone, my eyes still search for you on the path where no one treads. Love, is an understatement, what I have for you is much beyond that. My soul is incomplete without yours. I cannot remember you, only when breathing becomes an obligation, your memory falls as a tear.  I know you’ll be back someday because this can’t be the end. I hope this letter finds you in good health. I know, like all my letters, this too will remain unanswered. They say, you’re dead. I know you aren’t. You’re fighting like a lion for our nation and I know you’ll be back for us, for our love.  

Love,
Me

No comments: