Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Friday, July 20, 2012

..and you are a sucker


Dear Nirmal Baba,

Waddup? Saw Sherlyn Chopra’s pictures yet? C’mon stop blushing, you jerk. With all due respect, I am your fan and you, a sucker. I can stop here, but I wont.

I know how gratifying the business of fooling people, can be. Trust me, when I say that. It’s like a power bestowed upon you by the morons, showering you with loads of money and allowing you to fuck with them. Can life be any better? You have failed all the comic videos, movies, sitcoms that I’ve ever come across in my life. You sir, are a joke personified. Very early in my life, I’d realised, if you can’t fix them, fool them. This is a right thing to do with a society where people kill living beings in the name of a stone, that they call god, where people fuck their present in an attempt to make their future, which may not come, where every Tom, Dick and Harry has an opinion about their neighbour’s daughter, where kids are judged on the basis of their marks and adults, their salary, a society, that prays the goddess in the temple and fucks a woman on the streets, where people do not eat flesh on Tuesdays and reason it on flimsy grounds, where people watch movies like Rab ne bana di Jodi and call it amazing, where, people work their asses off to buy something that they don’t need. They’re already screwed, screw them more. I love the depth in your blank look, sire. I mean, your straight face comedy and resisting the haha-you-sucker-now-payme-and-get-the-fuck-outta-here, cannot be stated in words. You’re a marvel. Please ask your next victim bhakt, to wear hot pink and dance on the streets, it’d be legendary. I wish I could borrow just one drop of awesomeness from you and take the torch of fooling the humanity for generations to come, ahead. Look at you, you can make people buy things like, Eat pasta because your house is made up of bricks or drink jaljeera because unicorns can fly. I mean, beat that shit!  You bring humour to my mundane life so much so that thank you, sounds and means so small. I hope I grow up to become like you. Give me strength to be a bad example for all the generations to come and fuck the already fucked masses. I hope I never let you down in this noble cause and no soul remains untouched by irrationality, stupidity, ignorance and disgust. Amen!

And bro, you’re such a jerk.

Sincerely,
Baba_bakwaas

No comments: