Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Beauty business

There's only one word to describe a woman, hot or not.Those, in the beauty business have although, hypnotized the world to use adjectives like pretty,beautiful etcetera for a woman.It's sad. Worse are the degrees of comparison; prettier, prettiest.So, I went in for a face cleansing thing for a cousin's wedding about a week back.I paid 500 bucks for that pseudo surreal session, that lady applied layers of creepy things on my face and told me to feign comfort, she rubbed some sand like particlized matter on my face ! I so wanted to kill her there and then and the other females that surround you.. some bitching about their mother-in-law, some.. 'discussing' their neighbour's cousin's daughter. Reminded me of the women's metro coach.More on that later. So that 45 minutes session was supposed to be the out-of-the-world experience and turned out to be hell for me. And when I open my eyes, looked at myself in the mirror,I realized I'd lost my eye lashes.. my freaking eye lashes !  Also they have 4 female employees , all around 20-ish .. and what's their job ? 'wooowww look at yourself, your face is glowing like anythinggg ma'amm.. my gooddnesss' . I've taken pledge , that I'd never visit a beauty salon ever, not even at gunpoint.Not even if my mother emotionally blackmails me.Not even if I'm dying and the doctor is in the salon, not even for a million bucks.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Well if it helps any, I got sweet-talked by the chap at the salon (went in for a quick shave) into a face massage, a facial, some eyebrow stuff and nifty snips to the haircut ...... and mind you am a str8 man whose idea of being well groomed is combed hair and washed hands :|

nikita said...

:) good for you