Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Dear You,


Dear You,

Where in the folds of life did I lose you? I still carry, somewhere in the depths of my soul, the shattered pieces of my heart that still hurt and keep our love alive and eternal. Life is no longer mine, since I’ve lost you. Remember those phone calls, those texts at each hour, thinking about each other every minute, every second of our lives? Remember those long walks to nowhere holding each others’ hands to walk together forever? I miss that warmth, I miss that walk, I miss talking to you, I miss looking into your eyes and forgetting the world, I miss you. I miss my life. Ever since you’ve gone, there’s a stagnance, Life has come to a still, where no road takes to you, where no face resemble yours, where the red flowers in the bouquet aren’t for me, where there are no surprises awaiting, where the day ends as it began. My life is an obligation, I live for  compulsion. You remember how we promised each other to live together forever and dreaded the idea that eventually the inevitable death would part us? Life has separated us now and I still fail to figure out, how on this earth, with this life, sans you, would I survive. Our worst nightmare has come true, with a difference that like always, you’re not there to comfort me and tell me that we’ll go on forever and that, even the death won’t part us. I still visit your favourite coffee shop and sit on your favourite chair praying to the lord that this time, you’re late. But unlike those times, you aren’t. I wait there for hours, waiting for the miracle to happen, but like always, it doesn’t. I leave with a pain in my heart and tear in my eye as the attendants bid me goodbye. I see the frosted flowers in my notebook that you once presented me and some part of me dies within.  I miss your fragrance, your touch on my cheek, I miss thinking of new and romantic ways of expressing my love for you every day and still even the stupidest of them made you smile. I miss that tear of joy when we looked at each other and said nothing at all. That moment was divine, it defined the chastity of our eternal love. In that moment I lived a thousand lives and more. I love you from the depths of my heart to the zenith’s height and more for if I state it in words, I’d be unjust. I search for you in the crowd of million and still come out to be the lonliest girl in the masses. I still watch any random movie in a theatre only to find the seat next to me, vacant and walk off with that emptiness. That void will stay with me till my sarcophagus for no one else can touch my soul like you did. I will carry our memories of the sacred moments that we spent together and cherish them for my lifetime. Those moments of our togetherness transcends space and time and shall be cherished for many lives to come. I will love you more each passing day, for that’s the only thing I put my heart and soul into. I ask for no more and no less. If not us, our love will go on forever.

Love,
Me


P.S. A Fictitious Love Letter

3 comments:

Divya said...

Is it really fictitious?

nikita said...

Nothing is real, my friend, Nothing!

Michael said...

Raining outside here in Auckland. 12 noon. Quit the beer and started on the gin. Got to go to job in a couple of hours. Sales as always, vowed I'd never get into sales again but oh well, destiny.

Formal clothes clothes, polished Oxfords, scrubbed and shaved with the mates going, oh you got it good eh, big company and good money and all that, only the eternal bottle of whiskey suitably accompanied by shitloads of paste, mouthwash, breathfresheners etc in the bag to take advantage of any breaks in secluded spots or public washrooms tell a different story.

Why do we not see you go clubbing, why don't you watch tv, whats with all the pills and drinking, used to have a cracking sense of humour, why don't you ever smile now, pffft if only they knew....Ah bugger, am ranting, my life is an obligation, I live for compulsion, words of wisdom, drinking the blues away and all that, cheers.