Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Paralyzed self respect



If you've lived in India and come across girls who are in a relationship and cry all day or are living in a guilt, you'd know what I'm talking about. If you're an alien and your relationship status isn't 'complicated', you can happily skip.

Dear women,

I’m not writing this for you or anything, I do not care about your worries as much as I don’t care about Shahrukh Khan’s birthday, I write this because once I was you. As screwed, as fucked as you are right now and I knew it and I know that you know it too. Woman, when you’re in a relationship, stay rational. I know our very own bollywood shit fucks our heads and ruin our expectations and hype the love concept, but come to think of it, at the end of the day, the guy just wants to get laid, I don’t know about you, I’m yet to understand women, but guys are pretty simple in their ways. You know it too, don’t you? But, you’re too afraid to let him go because you think your life depends on him and if he leaves, your life will become an Uday Chopra movie (I promised myself not to use Uday Chopra analogy, but fuck it) so, let me tell you one thing very crisp and clear, this is all bullshit, nobody is worth it, lady. Whenever you’re in a relationship do not lose yourself, define your boundaries and give yourself some space, retain your individuality before anything else in the world, even if it’s your bf, husband, dad, mom, anyone. Nobody in this world is worth fucking your happiness for. No body. Respect yourself and the world will respect you, and if you think you are a loser, well you are one. In life, there will always be choices between what you know to be right, and what is easy. The right may seem tough when you face it, but in a few years you will realize that taking the right path has made your life easier. You deserve respect, live to find yourself, to find the truth that you seek within, earn your own bread and live a debt free life, do not let others tell you what is white or black, live a life owing no apology to anyone. Before anything else, you are one human and you deserve equal respect and guess what? You have to earn it and stand by it, at all times or else, woman, you’ll be raped. For me, self-respect and self-worth are the most important things in life, I know I won’t die for anyone, I don’t care to judge people and their lifestyles, I write to you, because you’re huge in numbers and you must understand that you need to embrace the reality and let go off people and things which do not deserve to be there, people who’ve been fucking your happiness and paralysing your self-respect. You need to know, what you do not want to do, you ought not do, do not bend your rules even for god. Stop caring about the society which is a slave to wagging tongues, believes in character assassination and boasts about false morality. Do the needful.

You’re Welcome.

1 comment:

Michael said...

aww u said women, shucks then *puts away tissues and picks up the doobie* laters (: