Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Friday, April 30, 2010

My Favs

Movies
Shawshank Redemption-good movie..watch without expectations(contemplate afterwards and google(used as a verb here))..whatever happens..DO NOT GOOGLE BEFORE WATCHING THE MOVIE.
The Silence of The Lambs-I am totally in love with(read am intrigued by) the breakout character(it is based on a book) or , as I like to call him, the protagonist.
Matrix-we take so many things for granted and everything that happens around us can have so
many different explanations also Eternal Sunshine of a spotless mind for the same reason (MATRIX provides a good model).
Goodwill Hunting-Matt Demon(deliberate) is god (deliberate)
Forrest Gump-Wondering why this features in my favs? Well..BAZINGA (google it)..It infact, does not..It is highly Overrated.
Notting hill-good dialogues, and don't you just love the way, they(the britishers) speak ?
If Only-saw just a few scenes..liked because of the above mentioned reason.

Current fav song-Fireflies.
Favourite Sitcoms-The Big Bang Theory,Two and a half men.
SitCom is Situation comedy and not situational comedy.

Amen.

p.s. All the choices mentioned above aren’t mine. I haven’t seen any of them, although my hypo critic self could state these , but I’m on yet another mission, mission honesty! These are my dear friend’s views. At gunpoint she made me write that misplaced ‘amen’ :

3 comments:

Quiet Thoughts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quiet Thoughts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quiet Thoughts said...

+1 on Notting Hill..My favourite too, even I like the way english ppl speak ..:d..

What I hate about movies like 'Silence of Lamb','The Godfather ' is that I love them..
Propogates wrong message :P

u underrated Matrix..:P

and Big Bang Theory is yeah agreed "awesome.."