Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's just the heat...

To begin with, it's an important day tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after.Just wish me luck :) I haven't really written/posted anything since a week now, blame Delhi's heat,damn it cripples you, decreases one's intellect quotient, creativity, the intelligence quotient, restricts your thoughts and bla bla bla. So, this week has been futile (as usual) yet eventful.We recently visited the India Gate, and I loved every bit of it. I really felt proud that day (1. of the obvious fact , 2. my family finally chose India gate over the shitty malls) . It commemorates 90,000 soldiers who lost their lives while fighting against the British . Isn't that something ? So, we went there, ate everything we could -ice-cream, papad, bhutta (corn), gol-gappe, bhel. We bought 'gadgets' - LED horns, LED helicopters :D , but one thing that really pissed me off was absence of dustbins there. I mean, hell.. they've blocked roads and taken meaningless steps for the CWG , and they couldn't keep dustbins till the games at least ? How hypo critical. So I threw the garbage on the Raj Path (I couldn't keep the ice-cream wrapper in my pocket :|) my family calls me a hypo crite , since i keep throwing things here and there when at home. Upon psycho-analyzing myself I found randomness gets onto my nerves, it's like that piece of garbage when on road,would rest there for eternity and hence increasing the degree of randomness of the universe but when at home, there are characters who devote their lives to decrease randomness ( for example a 'mother') so, you understand? And probably for the same reason I prefer 'tandoori' roti over 'rumali' , for the later simply increases the degree of randomness in my plate. :| Lame ? I know :( . Please excuse me, it's just the heat :D

p.s I'd try and re-write this post in winters to measure my sanity.

No comments: