Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The salwar kameez episode

Yes, I did wear it. A blue flashy shimmery shaadi material. People said I looked good. While i was wearing it, it felt like I'm burying myself so deep under the ground that I'll fail to respire :| and to add cherry on the cake, I was made to wear heels, I simply abhor heels more than anything else in the world, they'd have pencil heel, pointed, platform and what nots , heres why i hate heels
  • High probability of a fall. (No, really)
  • My legs pain as if I climbed Everest.
  • Since pressure is force per unit area, for pointed heels, the area of contact is less and hence pressure applied is more and therefore you're screwed :|
So, in a nut shell I wasn't comfortable, which tops my priority but alas no one understands :( so I must look good and pseudo-taller, which I did.Any girl can look glamorous, all you've gotto do is stand still and look stupid, which again I did :D Anyway, now that I'm done with the cribbing part, I'll talk about the most difficult part , the struggle to look and act and behave, like a girl. So I was there, struggling with the 'dupatta' , the heel, you need to sit in a certain manner, walk in a certain manner, be with certain people.. but one thing I really liked.. children below 9 years of age and people above 70 years of age, they were really enjoying, they didn't care how they looked, what they ate, how to talk, they were so in ease with 'emselves , so at the end of the day I was happy the way things turned out, but I still wish, I had an alternate for the heel part.. damn it pains, it still does, wish I was taller. Maybe I'll invent something, someday.


No comments: