Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Driving Skills

Sucks. But considering I belong to the 'female' homo sapien species, it matches with the universally accepted fact and it's okay.Coming straight to the point, here are the problem areas, listed-
  1. Pedestrians - I really fear 'em.Now I understand the importance of Zebra crossings.While driving on Indian lanes,you'll encounter a kid chasing his ball or a kite unaware of the fact that it's the freaking main road, or an uncivilised cow, or random people trying to commit suicide.(I almost killed a pedestrian once-True story)
  2. The bad bad reverse gear - I simply cannot use this gear, the right-left steering calculations, the rear view and manual looking-back mis-match, contribute to the same.
  3. Busses and trucks - They don't even fit in the rear view mirror and shit scare me. As if a dinasaur is chasing an ant :(
  4. Heavy traffic areas - Considering it's not my car and I cannot repay the amount,in case of a damage, for the next 43 years,I choose to stay away.
  5. Parking - Once I banged the car against a wall, while parking..I felt sad for the car and dad. I cannot get the parking calculations straight.
I don't want to quit, Please be my driving instructor . Anyone ?

2 comments:

Parul said...

Hey at least you have the courage to try and carry on - I quit a long time before I could do any of these! :)

Michael said...

Stuff like that is normal, some dents are scratches are bound to occur in yer first couple of months of driving or so, just stay at it n its all gonna become instinctive n enjoyable, happened to the best of us :P oh and do learn to rely on the side view mirrors for reversin n parkin, know many xperienced drivers who treat em as showpieces, dat aint how it shud b.