Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thank you, Blog

Hello blog,
how have you been ? I just love and respect the way you listen to my random gibberish without saying a word, without judging me, without telling me to stop bugging you, without telling me you don't want to talk to me. Blog, promise me you'll never say that. Will you? Why is the line between the white and the black seems so hazy ? You know what, I'm turning into a misanthrophe.I just don't like talking to human beings, as soon as I open my mouth to speak, either I'm mis-interpreted or I mis interpret what they say, the wavelengths never match.Blog, I love the way you donot judge me, the way you donot tell me to shut up. The way you donot feel bugged everytime I come back to you.Thank you for being there. Thanks for the tolerance.
Nikita

1 comment:

Michael said...

Pharisaical! :)