Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

You're my poem, I'm your poet !

Somewhere far deep in the woods, I see the sun setting giving a majestic glow to the sky which looks like a bride. The dew makes the soft breeze cool, and I sink deeper in your arms like the moon immerses into the clouds. These heart beats are saying something, i donno what. Time moves slow..and the nature plays silent..
I thank the tiny firefly whose fragile glow brighten your eyes and sends a ray of ecstacy in me and the butterfly that romances with the fragrant flower, the twinkling stars who're the witnesses of our love; deep, sacred, chaste love while the night sleeps..

5 comments:

Blah Blah said...

Romantic! lovely..

Quiet Thoughts said...

u ,romance ,poem ,happened, how..

nikita said...

@Blah Blah : Thanks.

@jigar : increased EQ

Parul said...

Did u actually write this??? Amazing girl, you have a flair for writing - why not get a story published?

nikita said...

Yes I did, thank you.