Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ssup ?

All these days I've been mentally dead like a soldier on the battle ground, and hence haven't written anything. lately my lifes turning like an Ekta Kapoor's soap, you skip 800 episodes and the story (the pseudo story ) remains there.Sigh. I had my exams.. and obviously i didn't study, and they went fairly bad. To hell with that. There's a more serious issue in magnitude.. my net doesn't work :(  and hell I've discarded paper as a medium to write..I feel lame ..
How is life treating you?

3 comments:

Somisetty said...

five words 'the rain needs to stop'

Michael said...

I feel as if I am looking at a dead friend, hoping he will come alive. I feel as if I am searching for my old hopes in someone else, without success. I feel that I am an actor, surrounding myself with versions of my identity because the original somehow went missing along the road. But in truth, I feel nothing because true feeling is subversive and contrary to military discipline. Therefore I do not feel, but I fight, and therefore I exist. - Gadi Becker (The Little Drummer Girl by John le Carre)

nikita said...

@ Sameera, it did
@ Micheal, Cool :)