Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Why ?

Do you tell a flower, how fragrant it is ? The sun, 'you're too hot dude' ? A movie director that he's supposed to make films? Scott Adams, that his sense of humor is unparallel ? Do you tell my internet provider that hes an idiot, and his service sucks? Stephen Hawking, that he's a brilliant scientist ? Do you tell the Delhi metro commuters that they're insensitive? Do you tell an MBA he's good at nothing? Do you tell Nikita, how awfully she sucks at expressing her emotions ? No, because they'd all answer ' I know '. Then, why, Why do I need to tell you that I love you ? why do I have to tell you, what you are to me ? why defend or clarify things ? You fill a void in my life, you define me, do you not know I'm a mindless moron sans my language skills ? do you not know me more than myself ? why do I have to tell you that I do care for your emotions (even if they're irrational). You're a buffer, you pull back my strength whenever I tend to be weak.You understand some lies in my smile and the truth in my tears.You understand me without saying a word, how on earth could you misunderstand things ? No matter what, you'll be the same for me, forever, everything else fades away, you'll always be there inside.I'd love you always, Sameera.

Note: I'm straight.

2 comments:

Parul said...

Thank god for that last line! ;-)

Sameera is one lucky gal. :)

nikita said...

:D