Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A letter to god

Dear God,
Ssup ? Assuming you're a very busy man, lemme start my rant.As I write this, I'm in an extreme state of trauma or prolly I'm in coma, just being able to write.I'm in a certain class hoping I could die of boredom, theres this bony female sans her spine,linguistically challenged,deprived of her teaching skills and we all doubt whether ever in her life she acquired any sort of technical education.It's a subject called digital circuits, a completely logic oriented subject and clearly females seem to suck at it (I take the pleasure of generalising).So heres a deal, take her off our eyes beyond our visible range and I/we start believing you exist.What say? Now I know people tend to over-estimate your 'powers', I  understand, people say you're just one,holy shit, you'll have to do all the work by yourself :( but you know what, you can just send her off  for a,say,a maternity leave? C'mon you're the god, you can do that :| Please make her voice frequency below or beyond the audible frequency range.Our throats are chocked,blood circulation reversed,eye balls rolling,some dying of breathlessness and the majority is suicidal.
Please help.
Yours sincerely,
Nikita

8 comments:

sadhana said...

awesome post!!
cn undstnd the feeling!!..but sending her on maternity leave..haha!!

nikita said...

:D Thanks

Sameera said...

would it not be better to pray or ask God to
make her better at what she does?and you have probably not mentioned the real reason you dislike her.Also, females can be logical so can males.There is no logical explanation of why a particular gender would have an intellectual advantage over the other.

nikita said...

No, it'll not be better,for two reasons

1. Shes a lady and a keen follower of Ekta kapoor,you'd look at her and you'd know why.
2. I hate her spoken english and obviously the probability of goin' on a maternity leave is higher as compared.

The real reason? probably you're talking about digi comm. faculty

Michael said...

See stuff like thats why I stepped me game up a notch and stopped attending classes altogether fairly early in life :P

Sameera said...

how does being a keen follower of Ekta Kapoor and /or being bad at spoken english even come into picture..you guys are so spoilt with good teachers..come to our college and you will know

nikita said...

@ Micheal : Wise :)

@ Sameera : Crap, why do you have to take things seriously, the only reason is I like the subject, and it's difficult to resist the hatred.Damn her ..and I have had encountered bad teachers, i just didn't care.

Sameera said...

Just a new found realization that things are not as bad as people tend to make them..may be I took it too far..But I would like you to write bout something you like doing or admire or something that makes you happy in your next post :-)