Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Changing the sock thingy

All my life I silently felt the whole cleanliness thing is futile and a lot more hardwork  and fairly troublesome.Imagine getting up and taking shower every day, every single day, washing hands before and after meals,I mean viruses are smart they have other routes to the host's body.. and n number of such  tiring tasks.I could never understand why would one have to change socks everyday? they're such harmless commodities, at the most they'd stink, what were deos invented for? you don't have to go through the whole 'changing the sock everyday' thingy.And why do we have to match 'em with its exact pair, can't we pick up 2 random socks of differing size and color and just pair them up and wear? I mean as long as you're an atheist (don't visit a temple) and not a scientist , why would it matter? And why would you freaking bathe everyday? Once I convinced my mother that bathing changes the pH of the body :D and I saved myself for a day, but alas my father knows science :| . So the point is, I had this ideology for 20 years now,till today. I got up and smelt like a rotten egg. And 3 layers of clothing on my body smelt like a government hospital.And I looked like Sunil Shetty. That was it, the moment when I decided to change my clothes everyday.May god be with me for this noble cause.The new year resolution.

No, not drunk

1 comment:

Michael said...

somethings are best kept to oneself :P