Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Truth Lied..

T’ was y’day itself, when we were so close, I could hear your heart beat, I could feel your breath.. I forgot the world in your arms, I’d lost myself in your eyes. It felt like we’ll stay that way forever, .. where then, in the folds of life ,did I lose you.. lose you forever.  I no more can feel your gentle touch, I’ve forgotten that warmth we shared, my limbs are cold, turning numb..my frozen fingers seldom move, the glitter in my eyes by your presence is lost forever, they’re pale now. I saw my entire life in your eyes, why then, did the truth lie? Why then, did your eyes betray? I’ve forgotten how it was like to love you, how it felt like when you were around, it is like forgetting the fragrance of flowers, the beauty of sun rise, the childhood bliss, the twinkling of stars. Why then, does the sun set? Why then, the twinkling of stars is just another illusion ? Why, Why does the truth lie ?

1 comment:

Quiet Thoughts said...

Sweety ,its called moving on..Cheers to that .:-)