Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Its a new year!

Some 3 streets from my place, lives a samosa wala and his family, I was in the rajai and I had no idea, what instant of time it was in the universe, the next moment I hear very very loud music, I almost came back to life only to realise it was the song 'mere angne mein tumhara kya kaam hai....bla bla' turns out they were celebrating the new year.. dudeee I mean, are you ..THIS song ?  and the world around me was all into crackers and the facebook statuses read 'hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaappppppyyyyyyyy nnnnneeeeewwwwwww yyyyyyyyeeeeeaaaaaarr' I now know why my lil sister cant spell words like 'assassination'.Why are my fellow earthlings so 'oh-my-god' 'oh-my-god' kinds.
Anyway, Happy new year !

 

1 comment:

Somisetty said...

Repeating words, letters make people happy. Scientifically proven True Story.