Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm happy today, you know that happiness ? you feel good and positive, and you don't really have a good reason. I have, though.. just met my best friend from school(back, then these things never mattered), and now i really wish those days come back again, no one else could fill that space in my life.The best thing is I can talk to her about anything without being judged, without pretending to be someone else.Hmm, I was losing myself and today i regained myself :) I lost myself somewhere interacting with the world, getting to know them, adjusting myself, trying hard to be flexible .. filling myself into those spaces, Damn ! Ain't it good when u rediscover yourself ? And the weather, ahh I loved the breeze and the greens ( they don't rhyme :( ) As I write this, I'm listening to this song, wavin' flag, the fifa anthem, makes me all the more happy. It sotta induces optimism and goodwill .

p.s. I hate myself for not being able to spell 'weather' , I checked diction :(