Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

'To-do' list

Summers going on and these are the things I on my 'to do' list :

- Learn Urdu.
- Study world history
- Learn violin
- Read the Gita, Bible and Qur'an.
- Watch a couple of movies including the Matrix, Shawshank redemption etc.
- Start preparing for my M.tech entrances.
- Study some rocket science for my training.
- Re-read The Fountainhead.
- Work on my vocabulary.

And these are the things I did, err wait, the things yet to be done :

- Learn Urdu- I wanted to do this right after I saw this movie, mughal-e-azam , I always liked the language for it's versatility and grace.
- Study world history- I realized I knew nothing about Hitler and french revolution and everything that happened outside India and I'm ashamed of myself for that :|
- Learn violin.
- Read the Gita, Bible and Qur'an - Need to understand how god, religion and morality are linked.( Any views ? )
- Watch a couple of movies including the Matrix, Shawshank redemption etc.
- Start preparing for my M.tech entrances- It's high time now and if I don't I'm rendered homeless.
- Study some rocket science for my training- To be precise Fast adder ,Can anyone help ?
- Re-read The Fountainhead - Need to measure my emotional growth.



:D Please note, I've started working on my vocab, Norman Lewis-Word power made easy.

1 comment:

Blah Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.