Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's a stupid world.


I couldn't be more hypocritic, pointing out how screwed our professors are and going back only to mug up what shit they taught.I take back, whatever I've talked about them, with an apology, in the following posts- An open letter to you, siropen-letter-to-my-colleges-directorprofessorsLetter to god
You don't mind doin' mindless things which lasts for a short duration in space and time. But, these exams have unveiled a crude reality that I'm pretty much ashamed of.They make me feel shallow, cutting me deep through the soul. What am I (are we) doing ? If I have to, have to, operate any odd equipment, wouldn't I just go through it's specifications in 5 minutes ? Why on earth am I mugging up such baseless-soul abusing things ? Ask yourselves, what do you know ? and your dead conscience will not let you live. It's a stupid world. Plain stupid world. I wanted to kill myself for wanting to enter the rat-race only to realise, I'm already dead. I died the day I stopped listening to my inner voices and instead, resorted to what the world had to say.The last thing I ever learnt was my 4th grade math. Why are we so shit scared to the soul? And all we can do is, own a facebook account, play pseudo cool.. typing sms lingo and making fun of each other;making desperate attempts to sound intelligent, grabbing an audience of 10 people and bribbing them to 'like' whatever shit we uploaded.Does that satiate your hunger ? What do we have to offer to the world ? Do you have a dream ? Have you ever thought beyong the monthly salary ? beyond the package, you're offered ? If at all, would you ever follow your dreams? Are you pursuing something, only because your elder sibling did it? Do you have a sense of identity? Do you have a name? or are you just a face in the crowd? Do you lead the masses or do you follow 'em ? Do you know what you're doing? I don't. I'm ashamed of the fact, that I've let the world, corrupt my ability to think.It's a freaking sad world, people are busy telling others what is right and what is not.It's a hypocritic society, talking loud supporting Anna Hazare and bribing the college's security guard, to the say the least. Are you not corrupted ? I am. I don't want to die a nameless death, nobody will remember whatever you did (didn't do) for the world. Take time to think what you want and not what others are doin' , if at all. I still wish, I had a dream and a courage to follow it beyond the odds.I wish I could break the conventions.I wish I could tell the moral preachers to shut up on their faces and tell them to get a life of their own. We are a sorry lot. I wish, I hadn't lost my sense of humor.

p.s. Probably, not true for all. True for me.Each word.  An open letter to you, sir

No comments: