Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dear Gandhiji

Dear Gandhiji,

Wassup? Err, I mean, Sadar charan Sparsh. As you read this, you would have taken another birth and probably living a common man’s life, playing with your grandchildren and keeping track of the kaamwaalis, post retirement. I have always respected you, for what history has taught me and the movies have shown me. Although, some people have different views, they think you screwed up our history, but let’s not get there. Cool? I’m bothering you, to bring to your notice, the f**ks ups of Mr. Hazare, on your name. Don’t you see it? I have written letters to him, repeatedly, to no reply. Here,Letter to Mr. Hazare .  I don’t care he’s 80, he doesn’t eat, that’s his personal thing. But, what’s up with the blackmailing thing? He constantly alleges the government, that it ditched him and his team. Hello? Dude? Try governing a country with 1.2 billion people. Corruption needs to end, not this way. No, not this way. Governing a country and taking decisions is like Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle, you take care of corruption, bring in strict reforms, everything else goes random, you take care of everything else, corruption rises up. This is no monarchy, this is a government that the citizens of this nation, chose. Of all things, you cannot black mail it to do things your way on the pretext of not eating. You cannot stoop down to such levels. Gandhiji, don’t you see it? Do something, where are you? Tell him to shut up, people are bored of him, already. I am sick of him. He apparently meditated in front of your bronze statue, could you not put some sense into his head? I am very disappointed in you. The government came up with an ombudsman bill, but this guy, wants a stronger version of the bill, if I were the Prime Minister, I’d have put him behind the bars for wasting Parliament’s time, alleging government, black-mailing the government and instigating people against democracy. And his supporters, well, people will believe anything, if it is whispered or shouted out loud. This is what you left our country to? Are you happy for what is happening? Come back to life, and show us, what we’ve only heard. Be the father of the nation. Everyone is screwed up in their own politics, there’s no true leader. I know he’s bored in life, there’s no wife to screw his life and keep him busy fixing it. But, this is a huge cost for entertainment, No? Sigh. May lord bring him some wisdom. I am ready to lend mine. And Yeah, ‘Jai Hind’ !

Sincerely,

A Citizen

1 comment:

Michael said...

..but Parliament proceedings were so interesting to watch, I watched it all yest. night till the house was adjourned sine die, oh well, maybe its just the closet political scientist in me :P

heh Cyrus Barocha's The Week that wasn't had a hilarious take on it, "sir please banana kha lo" lol