Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A letter to myself



Dear me,

Today, I’m very disappointed in you. I dropped in to make some things very clear in your head. You seriously annoy me to the point that makes me want, to leave you alone. Who are you? Who gave you the right to talk about someone else when, you yourself are so screwed and tend to be a loser. What are your accomplishments, all these years? Any? No? I know. I dropped in to tell you, to stop being an incorrigible lazy asshole and get to work. Justify your existence, you cannot be just another earthling who rants about things, bitches about people, sit back and observe things around and fucking does nothing, you seriously think you can survive that way? I don’t.You wont. You’ve used the resources of the nation and you, cannot be wasted. And what’s up with your irrational self? Why these post teenage tantrums? Remember the day, when we promised we’ll never acquire that aunty attitude, no matter what. What happened now? Remember the day when we decided to be rational about things? How can you, so blatantly, break the pact, in a matter of few seconds? You were supposed to be strong and not give a fuck about what people have to say, or their existence around you, or whatever. You so disgust me. You’ve been an under achiever. All you can do is talk like a moral preacher and do nothing about things that bother you. How does that make you different from anybody else? And if it doesn’t, who gives you the right to talk about them? Today, when you’re getting this undue attention, I am embarrassed more than you think. Accomplish tasks, achieve something, do something for the nation, switch from the talk-mode to do-mode and then grab attention and be proud of it. And where are those to-do lists of yours that we jot down at the beginning of every month and shamelessly disrespect it by the time the month ends. There are still miles to go before you sleep. Always remember, dear me, if you rest, you’ll rust. Stay alive, be healthy, die anyway. I leave you with Steve Jobs awesomeness.Please take out time to think about it,
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.- Jobs
Love,
Me

P.S. Happy Birthday, You’ve grown an year older, not an hour richer.Sigh.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Belated Happy B'day! Dec. 3, really? :O

Oh n my occasionally sober inner self drops by sometimes too (though long ago it gave up on admonishments, or all that accomplish something stuff, just like my folks did) , usually after epic whiskey breathed migraine soaked mornings, be a man, chin up, chest out sort out everything and play through life with a straight bat ...... but I just don't listen to Bravo Sierra like that XD