Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy B'day !


You remember how we grew up together? You were so different back then, how I fell from the cycle that you were riding and you told me, not to cry in front of elders :D and the times when I insisted you to let me play cricket and you gave me the job of fetching the ball from the bushes K I still remember when you carried me home, when I semi-fainted while playing and had hurt my forehead. Life was so different and perfect in it’s own way. The day you were to leave for your MBA, I cried all night, for I knew, you had set forth for a journey and will never look back. I was happy and sad. I couldn’t believe you won’t live here with us, anymore. For all these years, you’ve been a best friend, a confidant, a father, a mentor and the best brother that anyone can ask for J You’ve always been here, no matter what. You’ve been with me in my lows, to cushion my falls, you’ve taught me lessons of life like a father does. You made me re-build my faith. I still have faint memories of all the Raksha Bandhans and Bhai doojs that we celebrated together, today, I know why these festivals were so close to my heart, every year I wish, you were here more than anything else in the world. I grew up copying you, for I thought you were cool :D Today, you inspire me to do what I believe in, to choose the right road, and that the choices can be difficult but they ultimately make the life easier. You’ve been my hero, you will always be. I dropped in to tell you that I’d always be there for you, with you. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Birthday, may you excel in all your endeavours and stay as awesome as you are J

P.S. What are you getting for me from the U.S. ? :D      

Love,
Me !

No comments: