Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

You, Sir, Get a life !

Dude,

I did not intend to write this to you, for I, still have critically important issues to resolve for my nation, but well, let’s get this shit over with. To begin with, let’s lay some ground rules,

  • I am not answerable to you in any way, neither would I justify, explain, elaborate on anything.
  • Don’t play my bf. Never. I can take care of myself, and that tone again, I swear, I’d kick your ass off.
  • I am a very boring creature , I have no clue about latest movies/songs/gadgets/cars/phones etcetera. So we are sorted. I am a bad company.
  • I don’t tolerate any nuisance in any way. Get that straight.
  • Yes, I did give you my number, that didnt mean I’d entertain your calls and texts every fucking time. Get it? Good. I won’t either explain, why I didnt take your call or reply to a random text. That’s rude? Okay.
  • If you need a girl to accessorise, knock someone else’s door. Thank you.
  • I won’t reply to texts with intentional fucked up spellings. Give it a try.
  • If you presume, women are dumb, Goodbye.
  • I know, what’s in your head. Don’t beat around the bush, let’s get to the point.
  • I don’t appreciate flattery of any kind.
  • Do not infringe my personal space. Ever. 


Cool ? So, let’s meet over coffee? No? Sad.

No comments: