Once upon a time, civilization fucked mankind, just a victim.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Go Die, 2011

The world is ready to celebrate the death of 2011, I want to poke a sharp knife in its eye and kick it's ass off till it dies.

This has been the worst year of my life, to say the least. It has given me damaged-beyond-repair relationships, people that were very very close to me and are no where near now, who've left a wound that I think, even time wouldn't heal. Anyway, as the new year begins, I hope, I would be able to put some sense into my life. A lot is awaiting this year, starting from graduation to working like slaves for someone else and thus, entering the vicious cycle, well, I've already entered it, No?

 All my life , I have wanted to be a wanderer, a nomad, I have wanted to visit the unknown places and travel the world, watch people, extract the goodness and move on to the next destination.As I keep saying, I want to travel with a pen, paper and a camera, that would be my idea of an ideal life. But, guess what, growing up is a bitch. It shatters everything. Everything. To materialize this, I know, there are endless constraints, endless.

Coming to the reality, I have no clue, how my life will look like in 6 months time, I don't know where to take it, how to shape it. I am probably turning into a nihilist. I ain't sure about that either. The world is making new year resolutions, I know, like all these years, I'd break them. And at the end of the year, crib. Like I am doin' now, and blame someone else. Like I just did. I am sure you do the same. No?

My new year resolution would be to keep my irrationalities to a bare minimum. Keep whatever/whoever induces irrationality in me, away. I wouldn't want to elaborate on this. Also, I would take writing more seriously and blog more frequently. Despite the fact that I have (almost) no readers, but writing, at the end of the day, makes me happy. Lets see if I can keep upto these. Wish me luck ! What are your new year resolutions ?  

1 comment:

Michael said...

I have a resolution to give up the bottle, get over the past and try to be just a regular average normal guy.

Its nifty cuz making resolutions when sloshed are a bitch and I get to use the same one every year XD